Saturday, March 16, 2024

Let's Fly: Flying Mona

 Welcome back for another project featuring the"Let's Fly" Challenge going on all month over on The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.

This one uses the Mona Flying stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Keep Calm and Sparkle clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

The base for this is a portion of a gel print I had on hand using pink and blue acrylic paints and a flower stencil.  I then layered this with a white panel.  My flying Mona is stamped with black ink onto white paper and fussy cut out.  I then restamped Mona's "dress" onto some patterned paper, cut it out, and placed it atop the original stamped image.  I colored her with some Copic Sketch Markers and glued her to the center of my card front as shown.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink onto a white square outlined in black and affixed above Mona as seen below.

Looking forward to your "Flying" projects all during the month of March.  Who knows?  You might be the lucky winner of some free stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment