Saturday, September 16, 2023

Hokey Pokey Bird Clinic

 Hi again with a post for the newest challenge on The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  Birds!  This one features the  Grumpy Penguins stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Hokey Pokey Clinic clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.


My background is a collage of black and white papers that I put together in a sort of patchwork design.  I layered them atop a piece of black card stock then machine stitched around each of the pieces to really make it look like patchwork.

I stamped the penguins onto white paper with black ink and fussy cut them out.  I added some yellow marker to their beaks and cut out some funny hats for each of them to wear.  They were then mounted atop my card front with foam tape.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink onto a white rectangle, edged with black ink.  It was affixed as shown with foam tape, and this card is complete!

Be sure to post your bird-y makes here on the Portal.  You just might win some free stamps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment