Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Summertime Challenge

 Happy 1st of August, and since it's the first day of the new month, that means it's time for a new challenge over on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  Summertime.   Perfect theme for this time of year, so get out your craft supplies - don't forget your rubber stamps - and start creating.


For this card, I used the Rabbit Square stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  The background is a piece of a gel print I made using blue and green Distress Oxide inks and a flower stencil.

The rabbit square was stamped onto white paper with black ink.  I colored the rabbit with Copic Sketch markers in greens, blue, brown and tan.  I cut around the edges with some decorative scissors to give it a kind of torn or jagged edge.  This was layered with my background print and then layered to a white base.  Easy as an be!

We look forward to seeing your makes over on the Portal and you might be the lucky winner of some free stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment