Monday, January 24, 2022

Waltzing Cowboys

 There is another this fun challenge going on right now at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity through the end of the month:  Man Cave.  What fun images does this bring to mind for  you?  We hope you will share you creations on the Portal before month end.


This card was made using the Waltzing Cowboys stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Hokey Pokey Clinic clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

My background for this came from my box of Gelli prints, and this one was made on a piece of vintage paper with brown and cream paints and some stencils.  I cut this into a square shape and layered it with a piece of dark brown card stock.  My cowboys were stamped with black ink onto white card stock and colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  After fussy cutting them out, I glued them to my card front as shown.

Next my sentiment was stamped with black ink onto a scrap of coffee dyed paper that was then edged with black ink and attached to the lower right corner as shown.  Final step was to punch two holes in the left side and tie some twine and a piece of decorative metal into a bow.

Come join us for this one.  Just be sure to feature rubber stamping on your projects and you just might be the lucky winner of some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!



No comments:

Post a Comment