Thursday, December 14, 2023

Georges and Louis

 So glad you are back so I can share the December challenge from The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity with you:  In the Deep Midwinter.  I grew up in the Midwest so remember what those winter days could be like.  So use those memories as your inspiration for this challenge.


For this one, I have a card that uses the Georges and Louis stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  I love this stamp - it is one of the first Lost Coast stamps I acquired.  My background is a portion of a master board I made with a winter theme.  Using silver embossing powder and a Versa Mark Watermark pad , I embossed this with a splatter stamp then added some more of the silver to the edges of the card.

I stamped George and Louis with black ink onto white card stock and fussy cut them out.  I then stamped Georges's coat with blue ink, cut that out, and superimposed it onto the original image.  I colored this in with Copic Sketch markers and attached it to my card front with foam tape.  A boy and his dog playing in the snow!

Be sure to post your makes over on the Portal and you might be the lucky winner of some free stamps!



No comments:

Post a Comment