Friday, July 14, 2023

Mini Fish Collage: Red, White and Blue

 Welcome to the last day of the current challenge on The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  Red, White, and Blue.  So be creative in whatever way you like - just make it red, white and blue!


That's what I have done with this card using the Mini Fish Collage stamp from Lost Coast Designs.
I started by stamping the fish with blue ink onto white card stock.  I edged it with red ink and added some touches of red ink here a there within the collage.  I added a blue "jewel" to the fish eye then layered it with a gel print I made using red and blue acrylic paints on a page from a vintage book.
I layered this with a piece of blue card stock and that's a wrap!

So get out your red, white and blue craft supplies and make something for our current challenge!  A lucky winner will receive some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and/or Carmen's Veranda!



No comments:

Post a Comment