Saturday, January 14, 2023

Keep Calm and Sparkle Slimline Card

 Hi again with another Slim Line card for the current challenge over on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  This one uses the following stamps from Lost Coast Designs:

one mannequin from the Mannequin Set
one butterfly from the Butterfly Set
the Daisy Flourish stamp
and
the Keep Calm clear stamp from Carmel's Veranda.

My background is a gel print made with green and blue Distress Oxide Inks and a circle stencil.  I cut this into the shape of a slimline card and edged it with green Distress Oxide Ink.  Using the same green ink, I spritzed this on my craft sheet and stamped the Flourish stamp into the ink then onto my gel print.

The mannequin was stamped with black ink onto white card stock and cut out.  I colored the corset with blue and green Copic Sketch markers.  I stamped the butterfly from the Butterfly Set onto white card stock, cut it out, and colored it with the same markers.  I cut it in half and attached it to the back as wings for the mannequin.  This was then glued to the card front and a green satin bow was added to the waist of the mannequin.

The sentiment was stamped with black into onto a white square edged with green ink and affixed below the mannequin.

We are looking forward to seeing the fun and artistic slim line cards you create for this challenge.  A lucky winner will receive some free stamps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment