Monday, December 26, 2022

Hark the Herald Angels!

 This is my last post for the year 2022.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and I send you all the best wishes for the coming New Year.  And in keeping with the holiday theme. I have a little card full of angels for you!


This was created for the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity using the Herald Angels stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  My background is a pink and orange gel print I had in my stash with a bit of stenciling added.  I stamped directly onto the print with black ink, and when dry, cut a neat border around the edges.  I layered this with a gold panel, white panel, and finally a pinkish-orange panel and added three sparkly gold stars for some glitter.  Simple but this is such a wonderful stamp that you don't need a lot of extras when using this one.

You still have until the end of the month to enter your seasonal projects for a last chance in 2022 to win some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!


No comments:

Post a Comment