Thursday, August 26, 2021



Hi again with a tag I made for the current "Face On" Challenge going on through the end of August on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.   I used the Ancient Woman #4 tag stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  There is a whole series of these ancient woman portrait stamps at Lost Coast, and I love all of them!

I stamped my Ancient Woman onto a piece of cardboard, then trimmed the top to a tag shape, including punching a hole for some ribbon or twine.  Next I took a piece of cream and black scrapbook paper and pleated it, then stitched across it with a zig zag stitch.  I edged it, and the tag, with some Vintage Photo Distress ink to age them both, and tied a piece of twine around the pleated paper.  I then glued this to the bottom of my tag.

I finished my tag off with some light brown and black seam binding ribbon through the hole in the top along with an aged bronze charm.

Please come join this fun challenge, featuring "face" stamps - you could win some free stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda!


1 comment: