Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Things that Start with B




Here is a simple little project I made for the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity January challenge:  "Things That Start With B".  I used the Butterfly Square stamp from Carmen's Veranda for these.

This was very simple.  I took three coordinating pieces of some of my stash of Gelli prints and heat embossed the butterfly square with gold embossing powder onto each one.   I cut them to three inch squares and layered them with glossy gold card stock.  I made tags with two of them, punching a hole in the upper left corner and threading with gold ribbon.  For the other two, I mounted them onto white card bases and made little matching envelopes for a pair of note cards.

So many fun things that start with "B" - show us what you can make!!



1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty Laurie, beautifully done! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete