Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Winter Blues: A Boy and His Dog



Happy December to all!  I hope this finds you all safe and healthy and enjoying preparations for the coming holidays.

The monthly theme at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for the entire month of December is "Winter Blues".  In keeping with that, I have made a card using the Georges and Louis stamp, the  Small Snowflake Set, and one of the stamps from the ATC Miscellaneous Set #6, all from Lost Coast Designs.

I stamped Georges and Louis with black ink onto white card stock and cut them out.  I then restamped Georges's coat and hat with blue ink, cut them out, and superimposed them atop my original stamped image.  I added a bit of color to George's face and used a light brown marker to add some color to Louis.  I glued some enamel dots for buttons onto the coat and a white pompom on top of the hat.

I used a blue Oxide ink and a stencil to create the background.  I edged that with the same blue ink, then taking a couple of the snowflake stamps and the same ink, stamped snowflakes randomly across the background.  Using black ink I used one of the ATC set stamps and lightly and randomly stamped some script across the background.

I attached Georges and Louis to the card front and layered it with a white panel.

Hop on over to the Portal and enter your "Winter Blue" creations.

  The randomly drawn winner will win some free stamps!


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment