Sunday, June 21, 2020

Background Forward Challenge for Lost Coast Designs



Stop by and visit the Lost Coast Design Portal to Creativity and check out the newest challenge:  Background Forward.

I made this card for the challenge using a variety of different background stamps from Lost Coast which you can find at Backgrounds on the Lost Coast Website and one of the Grumpy Penguins from the set of three.  The sentiment is one of Carmen's Veranda clearstamps.

I simple stamped my various backgrounds onto white paper with black ink then cut them into one and a half inch squares.  I mounted them creating a mosaic onto black card stock and stitched around the border with black thread.  I added some Distress Alcohol Ink Sprays to give the background some color.  

I stamped my penguin onto white card stock
and added some orange to his beak and a bit of Old Paper Distress Ink to his body so he didn't look quite so white.  I stamped the sentiment onto a white square edged in black and affixed it as shown.

Come join this fun new challenge going on until the end of June!


No comments:

Post a Comment