Monday, June 1, 2020

Celebrate: American Gothic Party



Happy June from Laurie with a fun card for our the brand new challenge at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  Celebrate!
For this card I used the American Gothic Party stamp from Lost Coast Designs,  and the 
27 Cookies clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

I started by stamping my happy couple on white card stock with black ink.  I used various Copic Sketch markers to color it in and added a pearl to the wife's collar and some gold Nuvo Crystal Drops to the husband's jester hat.  I framed it with some gold stickers and colored the outer frame brown.  I layered this onto white then red card stock, stamped my sentiment below the picture, and it's done!

So get out your crafting supplies and make and share any kind of celebration that strikes your fancy!  You could win some free stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment