Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Gecko Galz Challenge for December: In Dreams


I made this mini album for the Gecko Galz December challenge:  In Dreams.  There are some "dreamy" new and old collage sheets on the Gecko Galz Etsy store and I loved using some of them to create this album.

I used the Afternoon Tea paper (from the Solarium paper pack), Abigail paper, and Timeless #3 paper for the base of most of my pages.  The album measures approximately 4" x 5" so I was able to get several album pages out of one printed page.  I used a simple signature binding to hold my pages together (created one signature), and edged all my papers with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.

I used the following collage sheets for the images and words in my album:

Charming Words
Rusty Bucket ATC
Text Ture Dominoes
Pixie Magic
Altered Beautifully
Book Marks
Dream Land
Old World Surreal

I embellished my pages with gold sticker trims and gold stars and several of my pages have little pockets for tucks.















No comments:

Post a Comment