Wednesday, November 27, 2019

For the Men: Merlin



Hi again with another project for the end of November Challenge on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.:  For The Men.

I made a card for this one using the #7: Oracle of the Seven Enigmas at Lost Coast Designs.  There are 18 of these awesome Fortune Cards that are sold individually or you can buy a set which includes 9 of the designs.  They are all really interesting designs as well.  But this one makes me think of Merlin the Magician, thus my title for this post.

I began by taking a piece of card stock and using some Distress Oxide Inks I gave it a light cover of green and blue inks to create this kind of soft aqua background.  I stamped Merlin with black StayzOn ink, cut him out, and edged him in black ink.  I then very carefully attached this piece to a sheet of golf leaf.  I have this interesting piece of tissue paper in my stash with the aqua background and a gold design.  I made a copy of it onto card stock, cut it into the right size, edged it in gold pen, and affixed Merlin to the center.   I stamped some little gold stars randomly here and there and added some Glossy Accents to the 7 eyes.  And that's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment