Friday, November 15, 2019

Albert Introduces "For the Men" Challenge

At the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity there is a new challenge that starts today and goes through the end of November.  The challenge is "For the Men".

For this challenge I made a card using the new Albert Einstein stamp from Carmen's Veranda.



I started by stamping my image with black ink onto a page from an old architectural textbook - I loved that Al's image is sitting atop some lines and angles!  I cut it into a square and edged it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Next I took a piece of Astrological tissue paper I had in my stash and, using Matt Medium, I glued it to the page from an old book.  After it dried I cut it into a circle using a circle die.  I edged it with the same Distress Ink.

I then used a couple of different stencils and stenciled randomly with brown ink.  I also used an alphabet stamp and randomly stamped it with black ink.  Using foam tape, I positioned Al right in the center of my circle.

I layered the circle with black and cream card stock.  Finished!!  So be sure to visit the Lost Coast Portal and make something "manly" for this new challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment