Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sledding Cutie

Happy December to all!  This post features a tag I made for the Geckogalz December Tag Extravaganza with a Christmas or winter theme.

For this tag I used the "Winter Children" collage sheet and selected this little cutie riding a sled in her green coat.  My background is from "Timeless Treasures" paper pack.

I cut my background paper to fit my tag front.  I used gold embossing powder around the edges and heat set it.  I cut out my image and did the edges in the same manner.  Using scalloped scissors I cut a darker green printed background slight larger than my image and affixed the image atop that.  I put some green enamel dot stickers in the corners.  Using gold ink, I stamped snowflakes onto my background paper, then attached my image atop.  I added a "December" sticker to the upper left corner, a gold reindeer to the lower right corner, and tied green satin ribbon at the top and to that attached a gold snowflake.

Hope this inspired you to go and create your own special holiday tags!!


No comments:

Post a Comment