Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Just An Old Fashioned Christmas

Happy Holidays!  Christmas is right around the corner now, and it's been a great holiday season with lots of crafting on my end!  

Here is a tag I made for the GeckoGalz Christmas Tag Extravaganza going on the entire month of December.

For this tag, my image is from the "Just An Old Fashioned Christmas" collage sheet.  The background I used is from the "Sunday Times" mini paper pack.  I cut my background to fit my tag front and edged it with brown Distress Ink.  I stamped snowflakes with the same ink randomly over my background.  I cut out my image and attached it atop the background.  Along the bottom, I attached a piece of vintage lace trim then tied some twine and knotted a wooden snowflake to it.
I attached my sentiment to the top of the tag and tied white and cream satin ribbon through the hole at the top.

A holiday tag in some non-traditional holiday colors which would be good for any holiday occasion!

Happy Holidays to all!!


2 comments:

  1. This is really such a lovely tag! Love the soft colours!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special tag! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete