Thursday, January 4, 2024

Anything Goes: Party Cat

 Happy 2024 and welcome to a new year and a new series of fun challenges for you to participate in over on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  We start the year off with an "Anything Goes" Challenge that will run all month, so you have plenty of time to post all your creative makes here on the Portal.


I'm kicking this off with a square card featuring the Singing Cat stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  This is one of the fun Katzelkraft stamps you can find on the Lost Coast Website.

This happy little guy was stamped onto white card stock with black ink, fussy cut out, and colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to his eyes and to his glass of champagne.  

My background is a gelli print I made using a stencil and lime green and white acrylic paints.  I stamped my cat a second time onto my background, again with black ink, then superimposed my fussy cut image atop it.  That way I was able to show the little bubbles and party streamers around this happy fella.

I added a new year's greeting then machine stitched around the perimeter with black thread.  I layered this with a black panel and it's done and dusted.

Looking forward to what you are going to show us this month - remember "Anything Goes"!!



No comments:

Post a Comment