Monday, January 15, 2024

Anything Goes: Coat Lady

 Welcome back to all with another project for the January Challenge over on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  Anything Goes.  For this one, I made a tag and used the Coat Lady stamp, the Pieces of Calligraphy stamp set, both from Lost Coast Designs.  The sentiment is one of the clear stamps from www.carmensveranda.com/clearstamps5all.html.


To make my tag cover, I stamped each of the calligraphy piece stamps in the set onto a copy of a master board collage I had made, then cut them out and inked the edges with Distress Vintage Photo ink.  I then created a collage using those pieces on the front of my tag, fitting them to cover the tag.  I edged that entire tag with the same Distress Ink.

My Coat Lady was stamped with black ink onto white paper and fussy cut out.  I added a bit of color to her face with Copic Sketch markers and affixed her to the left side of the tag with foam tape.

The sentiment was stamped onto a white square with black ink and edged with black marker.  I fastened it to the card front as shown and put a piece of foam tape under the right side so it would sit flat on the card front.

We are excited to see the Anything Goes projects you are making this month and hope that YOU will be the lucky winner of some free stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment