Thursday, November 12, 2020

Spooktacular Florals



Hi again with another project for the current Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge:  Spooktacular Florals.  I made three ATCs for this, each featuring one of the DOD skulls from the 3 Small Skulls Set of rubber stamps from Lost Coast Designs.  

All three of my backgrounds are scraps of prints I have made for various projects including two Gelli prints and one stenciled print.  On the turquoise one I have used the Bubble Background stamp along both edges, and on the green and red I used the Loopy Background stamp across the whole background.

I stamped each of the three skulls onto white card stock with black ink and cut them out.  I then colored each with brighter shades of Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some bling to the eyes of all three skulls - sequins, flowers, glass pebbles, etc.  I then attached each to one of the three backgrounds I had chosen, two of which include some LCD background stamping.

I love Day of the Dead designs and colors to was excited to have a chance to use these 3 DOD skull stamps.


1 comment: