Sunday, November 1, 2020

Spooktacular Florals: The Eyes Have It




This project is for the new Spooktacular Florals Challenge that begins today on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.

 This was made with the Large Chickenwire Background stamp on a background made with Distress Ink Sprays in shades of yellow, green and orange. The background was stamped with black StayzOn ink, just randomly here and there.

I stamped my leaf with black ink onto white card stock, and using Copic Sketch Markers, I colored it in purple, green and orange.  It took some time but was really fun - if you are one of those who likes adult coloring books, this is the stamp for you!  I cut the leaf out and adhered it to my background panel.  I then glued on some little googly eyes to make my leaf "look alive".  Final step was to layer it with a white panel.

Be sure to check out the Portal and enter your creations.  
 You could win some fabulous free rubber stamps!



No comments:

Post a Comment