Thursday, September 10, 2020

Coat Lady


 Hi again with a project for the "Ladies' Night" challenge going at the  Lost Coast Portal to Creativity through the 14th of September.  I have made a card for this one using the  Coat Lady stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Bottom of Wine Bottle clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.


I have had this Gelli print in my box of prints for a long time and have never used it.  I never seemed to find the right project - until today!  I made this during a day long class I took, and I know it was an example of letting paints build up on your plate and not cleaning after each print.  

I stamped my Coat Lady with black ink onto white paper and cut her out.  I added a little color to her face, hat and clothing with some Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut my background piece into a 
long-ish shape and layered it with a white panel.  Coat Lady got attached at the bottom of the panel, and my stamped sentiment at the top, using foam tape for both.

Easy and fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment