Monday, April 1, 2019



Hi and happy Spring wherever you are today!  It's the perfect time of year for the latest Lost Coast Designs Challenge -  Blooming Lovely: Flowers!  So in keeping with that, I have created a card using one of my favorite Lost Coast stamps:  Grunge Flower Profile.

I started by stamping this lovely lady with black ink onto some pink paper, the result being that all the flowers that make her up are in shades of pink.  I cut out around her profile, then I stamped again onto pieces of light blue and light green paper to give me some other colors of flowers to use.  I cut out random blue and green flowers and superimposed them onto my original image.   I took a white Gel pen and filled in around the center of each flower then glued a small pearl to the center of each.

I cut a piece of scrapbook paper in shades of light blue and green and mounted my stamped image atop that.  I edged this in black ink then layered it with a pink and then a white panel.

And there you have a beautiful card for a special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment