Friday, February 15, 2019

Hip to Be Square: Butterfly Square



Here is a card I made for the currently running "Hip To Be Square" challenge going on at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.   I used the Butterfly Square stamp for this card, which can be found, along with 34 other amazing square stamps, on the Carmen's Veranda web site.

I started by stamping my square onto a piece of a Gelli print I had made with yellow, green and pink acrylic paints.  I then stamped the image again and cut out each of the butterflies, positioning them atop the original stamped images with foam tape.  I "stitched' around the square with a black fine- tipped marker and edged the square in black.  I then layered my square to white and dusty rose card stock squares to complete my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment