Saturday, January 20, 2018

I Am Woman Challenge

This card was made for the "I Am Woman" Challenge going on now at the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity.

I used the Lost Coast Designs "Early Stitch and Bitch" stamp.  You can find it here:  www.lost-coast-designs.com/women.html

I stamped my design with black ink onto white card stock and cut it out.  I added some color to the ladies faced and hands and the little wicker sewing basket.  My background is a piece of scrapbook paper that I thought looked a lot like old wallpaper.  I mounted the ladies on the background paper as shown and added some decorative black trim to the bottom.  I stamped the saying in black ink on cream card stock, cut it out and edged it with black ink.  This clear stamp can be found at The answer may not lie...  I attached an old clock and the saying above my ladies the mounted the entirety to a torn edged piece of heavy watercolor paper.  A fun card for any occasion - or just because!




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool card. The sentiment and images work perfectly together. Hugz

    ReplyDelete