Thursday, February 1, 2024

 Happy February 1st and welcome to a brand new month long challenge over on The Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  For the Men.  Self explanatory I think??  Find your masculine, boyish, macho stamps and make something creative with them!  You could win some free stamps from Carmen's Veranda and Lost Coast Designs.


For this card I used the Three Waiters stamp and the Loopy Background stamp, both from Lost Coast Designs, and the Piece of Cake clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

For the background, I took a square piece of vintage book paper and, using a glue stick, glued a piece of decorative decoupage paper atop it.  I then stamped that with the Loopy Background stamp using black ink.  I edged it with the same black ink.

Next I stamped my 3 waiters onto a white scrap with black ink and fussy cut it out, edging it with Distress Vintage Photo Ink.  The only color I added was some Copic Sketch Marker to their hands and faces.  I then attached them to the center of my card front.

The sentiment was stamped with black ink onto a white square edged in black ink and positioned as shown in the lower left corner.

We are excited to see what fun things you come up with for this newest challenge over on the Portal!



No comments:

Post a Comment