Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Heart In Hands

 Welcome to the first day of February and the first day of the new challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity:  Love and Hearts.  Perfect for this month with Valentine's Day coming soon.   


For this card I used the Chloe Face stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  Such a lovely stamp!  I stamped Chloe with black ink onto a piece of tea dyed paper and fussy cut her out.  I edged this with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and added a bit of color to her cheeks and lips with Copic Sketch markers.

For the background, I used a scrap collection of Tim Holtz papers that I had been saving to make a collage.  The collage was done on a sheet of 8 1/2 by 11 card stock, so this is just a portion of the collage.  I edged this
with the same Distress Ink and added a bronze "heart in hands" charm to the bottom.  Final step was to layer this with a piece of cream card stock.  

Show us your love this month and submit your stamped projects over on the Portal to have a shot at winning some free stamps!



No comments:

Post a Comment