Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Day 19 of 31 Days of Halloween: The Evil Eye Sees You

 


I'm back again with a tag for the 19th day of the 31 Days of Halloween challenge going on through the end of October on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  I hope you are all having a lot of fun creating projects for this great annual challenge!

For this tag I used the Evil Eye stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Cheesecloth background stamp, also from Lost Coast.  My background is a piece of a Gelli print I had on hand that I did atop some vintage book pages using orange and green paints.  Using black StayzOn ink, I added  little touches of the Cheesecloth background stamp here and there.

I stamped my Evil Eye creature onto white card stock with black ink and fussy cut him out.  I colored him with Copic Sketch Markers in colors to kind of coordinate with the colors in my background.  I attached him with foam tape so he stands out a bit from the background.  Finishing touch were some pieces of black, green, and yellow seam binding tied at the top.

You still have lots of time left to join us for the super fun challenge!  Can't wait to see what you are all making!
Free stamps for the lucky winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment