Monday, December 14, 2020



Welcome back and I have another entry for the "Winter Blues" challenge going on the whole month of December on theLost Coast Portal to Creativity

I made a fun Gnomes card for this entry using the 2 Gnomes stamp from Lost Coast Designs and the Resign from Adulthood clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  

For my first step, I created a white card base.  I then took a piece of dark blue card stock and using a "snow fall" die, I created what looks like a night sky with snow falling.  I attached that to my card base.  I stamped my gnomes with dark blue ink onto white card stock and colored them with green and navy blue Copic Sketch markers.  I then cut them out and attached them to the lower left corner with foam tape.

I stamped my sentiment onto white paper with dark blue ink and ran it through my printer to reduce the size to 75%.  I edged that with blue ink and affixed it to the upper right corner as shown.

Easy peasy and you gotta' love those gnomes! 
Happy Winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment