Saturday, February 1, 2020

Party Cat


I made this fun tag for the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge beginning February 1st:  Tag You're It!

This tag uses the Party Cat Set from Lost Coast Designs and the  Wear A Cone clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.

My tag is approximately 3 1/2' by 7 1/4" in size.  I covered my tag with some decorative paper in shades of black and cream.  I added a coordinating pattern to the top portion of the tag.  I then layered two paper doilies:  the bottom one is a white doily that I had coffee stained, and the next doily is black.  

I then stamped my Party Cat with black ink onto a piece of coffee stained paper, cut him out, and attached him over on the right side of my tag.

Next I stamped my sentiment with black ink onto the same coffee stained paper, cut it out, edged each piece with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and glued it as shown along the left side.  Final steps were to add some black Dresden trim and black and cream ribbons at the top.

So "Tag, You're It" for this fun new challenge!  


No comments:

Post a Comment