Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sharks and Owls




Here is a project(s) for the latest Lost Coast Challenge:  Silhouettes.  I created two cards for this challenge.

I had two sets of Carri's Menagerie stamps - owls and sharks.  I couldn't decide which to use, so I made a card with each and decided to show you both of them.  These stamp sets are so darn cute and there are a bunch of them to chose from.

So for the Sharks card, I used a piece of Yupo paper that I had colored with yellow and green alcohol inks.  I stamped it lightly with the Doodle Circles Background and some distress ink.  I then stamped my sharks directly onto my paper using StayzOn black ink.  I edged the card with black ink and then stamped Out of Order, one of the Carmen's Veranda clear stamps, onto my square and edged it with black.  I affixed that above my sharks and there is a fun card done!

1 comment: