Friday, November 9, 2018

Lost Coast Designs Mayan Blog Hop, Day 2

Welcome from Laurie to Day 2 of the Mayan Blog Hop.  I have a fun card to share with you using one of the Mayan Hieroglyphics set of stamps that are new to Lost Coast Designs.  

I stamped my Mayan figure directly onto some paper made with acrylic paints and my Gelli press plate with StayzOn ink.  I colored here and there with red marker to add another shade of color.
I tore around the edges and inked the torn edges with black ink.

I mounted this to another paper from my Gelli press using orange and yellow paints.  I edged that in black as well then layered it to a piece of yellow card stock.  

Hope you join us at the Mayan Blog Hop!




6 comments:

  1. This is really cool and I love the colours you used. A beautiful card Laurie. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring, so rich and warm. Just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! These stamps are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that everything is in beautiful shades of the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love those warm hues and the great textured background! You've really captured that ancient look

    ReplyDelete
  6. The warm colors are great on this project.

    ReplyDelete