Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Just Hangin' Out



Happy October and it's been a lot of fun participating in the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity Halloween Blog Hop.

This is a fun ATC coin I made for the Hop using the new Carri's Menagerie - Bats stamp.  It's one of a whole new collection of fun and funky creatures.

I stamped my little bats onto white paper with black ink and colored them in completely with black marker.  I added some tiny googly eyes to each and cut them out.  My background was created using green and dark blue distress inks blended together onto white paper.  I stamped the Grunge Tree with black ink onto my background, then took a silver pen and dotted some "stars" into the night sky.  I "hung" my two little bats from the top, edged the outside of the coin with black ink, added a "scary" word sticker, and done!

Be sure to check out the Blog for all the fun Halloween projects and be sure to check out the Lost Coast website for the new collection of Carri's Menagerie stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment