Friday, July 20, 2018

Three Monkeys



A card made for the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity mid-July challenge:  "No Body Here"


For this card I used the Three Monkeys stamp from Lost Coast Designs.  I stamped the monkeys onto white paper, colored them with markers, and cut them out.  I die cut two sets of circles to layer, one out of brown card stock and the other from some light brown card stock.  I stamped some script with black ink using one of the ATC Set, Misc 6 stamps onto the lighter, smaller circles and layered them with the larger brown circles, then affixed my monkeys stop the circles as shown.  I then attached these to the center of my card front atop a background paper I had on hand made with acrylic paints and some stencils.  That was layered with a dark brown panel.  I created my words on my computer, printed them out and colored the backgrounds then affixed as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment