Monday, June 5, 2017


New June 2017 Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge:   Create a Postcard




For this challenge I created a 4 x 6 postcard.  For the front I used a piece of vintage journal paper that I stenciled and stamped.  I used the Lost Coast Designs "Prom Night" stamp, colored it with markers and cut out the figures on the stamp. I stamped the "Pencil Border" onto white paper and cut it out, adhering it to the bottom of the postcard.  I attached the figures of the boy and girl atop that and added party hats for them.

For the back side of the postcard, I covered it with some scrapbook paper and used the "Bingo Border" stamp down the middle to separate the message and address sides.  I stamped the saying (one of the Carmen's Veranda new clear stamps) and affixed a vintage stamp to the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment